I’m a Computer Engineer and teacher in the area of Information Technology and Communications at Egibide and Deusto. My career began at the time of the Spectrum 16K and since then continues in the world of computers helping others to not get lost in it.
Throughout the years I’ve taught courses such as:
- Programming (in C, Java, Visual Basic, PHP, Objective-C and Swift)
- Computer networks (from the basics of wiring to advanced TCP/IP)
- Operating systems (all you can do in Windows, Linux and OSX, from basic installations to complex scripts and setup and configuration of servers of all kinds)
- Hardware fundamentals (computer structure, components, installation and repair)
- Markup languages (HTML basics and web technologies, XML and XSL)
- Mobile applications development (Android and iOS platform)